Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bon Voyage...well, almost.

In just 2 days, I fly out to San Francisco with my team! It's really almost here and I'm starting to get nervous. How do I know this? Because I'm procrastinating and all I want to do is sleep. I have many things to do like shopping (mainly picking up some GU), laundry, packing to figure out, papers/emails from Nike and the Society to read before take off, oh, and I need to work out! Add to this my rather full work schedule (i.e. I haven't had a day off since 10/7) and I'm a little busy. Busy with a car is one thing, busy without a car (in KC) is a whole 'nother deal. Somehow, it will all get done. It always does. And if I forget anything, I'm sure I can find it in the little town of SF.

I am looking forward to the weekend and the marathon but I must admit, I'm also looking forward to it being over. I can't wait to have my life back. Until then, I'm trying to be present throughout the final moments of this experence. I probably won't blog again until I return but if you're looking for something to do Sunday morning, feel free to send a good thought my way.

Cheers!

No comments: