Friday, November 16, 2007

Isn't She Lovely?

I've spent the last several weeks drooling over the artisic talents of some designers and printers I recently discovered. I didn't realize I was in love with the letterpress until I saw this. Lynn Russell is the designer and printer behind Satsuma Press from Portland, OR, and her work is lovely. Below is one her holiday cards and if I had the money, I would be sending one to all of you this holiday season.



You can purchase this card and others from Lynn's Etsy Shop. (Be sure to check out her 2008 calendar, someone in my life will be getting this for Christmas. Love it!) And if you haven't discovered Etsy before, you're in for a treat. It's a great place to find original and handmade art. I felt so inspired after seeing Lynn's work that I had to share it with the world. I hope you have a similar experience.

No comments: