Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Psst...

I just sent my first email to a voice teacher in the LA area. I don't even know where her studio is located or if this will be the best fit (although she looks to be fantastic!) but it's exciting because something, somewhere will work out. And I'll be singing again. It's terrifying and exhilarating and I can't wait.

Oh, and it's 2010 and I haven't written here in many, many months. Perhaps, I'll return more often. Until then, I'm off to rediscover an artist...me.

2 comments:

jd said...

Good for you, Amy! I hope to read more about your artistic recovery. That is...after week four's reading deprivation is over!!

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting and for writing about your journey. Admittedly, I'm more private about mine so I'm not sure how much I'll be putting out there. We'll see!